Our heavy duty Cantilever racking systems are designed to store a wide variety of products with unrestricted front access for standard and oversized items, reducing handling time and increasing flexibility of storage positions.
- Cantilever racking allows quick access and is designed to accommodate loads with no vertical obstructions
- Standard column heights range from 6’ to 24’ and Cantilever arms range from 18” to 60”
- Systems are capable of storing up to 100,000 lbs. per column
- Custom designs are common and can be designed to meet your exact requirements
- Cantilever racking offers precision inventory control for any business using material of various lengths and sizes
- Typical loads include metal extrusions, steel bars, tubes, pipes and lumber
- With the use of narrow aisle or guided rail systems, high density Cantilever racking maximizes floor and vertical space
- Floor guide rails and entry guards make cantilever safe and easy to use.
Standard arm with welded end stop
Standard arm with removable pipe stop